Ad data retrieval

Monday, April 8, 2013

As Seen On Reddit

Reddit is one of the better link-sharing/microblogging sites out there, and I find some pretty awesome stuff on the site. There's news, cute baby animals, and weird cartoons. 

And just like in daily life, not every person on Reddit is the sharpest. Knowing this, I usually pass by the stupidity and meander onto something else. However, this morning, I spotted an example of idiocy so immense that I thought I'd share it with you. 

Here is the post that began the conversation; a pretty standard Facebook screencap of a conversation between a religious person and an atheist:




In the comments, a person who thinks of themself as rather bright, very seriously added this gem to the conversation:


Humans didn't evolve from monkeys. They both evolved from a common ancestor also known as neanderthals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think