Ad data retrieval

Monday, January 9, 2012

Nothing Implied

Mitt Romney really wants to be U.S. president, but he does have several obstacles in his way in order to be taken seriously by voters.
As former Bain Capital bigshot, many folks won't be convinced when he calls himself a job creator; anti-choice people don't dig him because he's soft on the whole making-rape-victims-bear-their-attacker's-offspring thing, and anti-war and rule-the-fucking-world assholes alike think he's too wishy-washy on military policy.

Now, there are a multitude of reasons why I think Mittens is an asshat, however, the primary reason why I laugh my face off every time I see and/or hear Mitt Romney is because he reminds me of Robert Tilton, also known as Pastor Gas.

Yes, I'm immature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think