Ad data retrieval

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Quick Check In Post

  So, I heard that some of you were worried about my homelessness-following-domestic-assault dealio. Well, for you good creatures I have good news. I found a new flat the size of a postage stamp and am settling in to peace, quiet, and late-night cooking. It's weird how things can change in a positive fashion when you work your butt off to get to a good parcel in your mind and life.

  Anywho, as for the place- I dig it. It's cheap and cheerful, kind of like the occupant. :) It's on the ground floor, so shit can get a little noisy, but I really lucked out.

  I feel pretty loved with all of the rad messages from you folks and whathaveyou, so I figured a hello and thanks should be in order. I promise to be back to my regular cuntiness sometime this week, as I've heard that some of you were having withdrawal symptoms. Seriously though- to Spider Joe, Cine, Sarah, Tonda, Coner, Evan, Amy, Sandi, Boxy and the Aussies, the Kiwis, Hammy, and everyone else a seriously heartfelt thank you. You're the best.

Nighty night

M.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that things are looking up for you. Sincerely hope this was the last of your troubles. You've already had more than your fair share. Best wishes and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best news ever...so happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! Stay strong! Keep us informed. Amy

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think