Ad data retrieval

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Great New Product



 I swear to the almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster that this is not a parody recorded by me and my goofy buddies. The Slob Stopper (try saying that 10 times really fast) is a very real product.

  Bibs for adults are not new- they've been sold at specialty shops for home nurses forever- but this time they're being marketed as something great for able-bodied, active adults.

  Could you imagine cruising a hot mama like the dude in our video and the lady's reaction when she sees you wearing a BIB?! I personally would rather spill volcanic espresso lava all over my crotch and have someone see me doing the panic dance than be seen in something I haven't required for the last 35 years. Besides, braving a scalding may elicit sympathy. So will a bib, but it will not be the kind of sympathy that results in one scoring a phone number and a hot date at Nobu.

  So, if you have some kind of weird infantilism fetish or just want to give something assholish to your boss, get the Slob Stopper today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think