Ad data retrieval

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Your Daily Weird

  Has someone ever given you shitty service? Does your neighbour let his dog crap in your garden? Well, if you are tired of someone treating you like shit, you can pay them back in kind- with a mail-order gift of very real crap.

  Shitsenders.com will anonymously send a package of poo anywhere in the Continental U.S.A. for a fee. You can choose from cow, elephant, or gorilla packages in a variety of sizes commensurate with how crappy the person has made you feel. In their disclaimer, shitsenders states that their gross gifts are purely for "entertainment" purposes and not for any unlawful purpose.

  Naturally, I'm an inquiring mind and wanted to know if this was for real, so I filled in the order blank to see what would happen using NBC's address. Sure enough, I was taken to an actual PayPal credit card checkout and I could have completed the order for a gallon of gorilla garbage. (Attention NBC- I didn't actually click 'pay' so if someone ships your mailroom a steamer, it wasn't me)

   I don't actually have the guts to send someone poo through the mail, but maybe you do. even if you don't, the comments on the website make it worth a visit. As a caveat, the company has one complaint of the stink package arriving very late.

  Anyways, this is Shitsenders. Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. This is a must do for me! I really hope they include a card if you request it. I have a neighbor.... that's all I'm gonna say:)

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think