Ad data retrieval

Monday, March 7, 2011

Trees My Dog Pees On

 
A couple of times a day, the dog takes me for a walk. When I'm particularly lazy and don't want to drive to larger woods, I take him into the river canyon that begins about 50 metres from my house. For some goofy-ass reason, they've started uprooting a lot of the largest trees, but it's still a pretty rad place to walk the dog.

Here are a few photos from today's wander. I'll post more from other walks if it's of interest. Hopefully, I'll figure out how to take better pictures soon.
I'm your tourguide Dieter and I'm larger than a baby Rhinoceros 


Orange tree marked for execution. To give you perspective, the downed tree  comes up to M's ribcage.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. You dog has a nice place to pee.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think