Ad data retrieval

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sex In The Shitty


The great publicity stunt known as Levi Johnston and Kathy Griffin's first public stepout occurred on Sunday night at The Teen Choice Awards with Kathy selecting 19 year-old Levi as her teen of choice for the evening . Get the math here kids - Kathy is nearing birthday #49 , which means she could be Levi's grandmama in his parts . (OK , so she IS the grandmama in his parts , beat you fuckers to that one.)
Now this is a fairly obvious stunt date although they were pretty touchy-feely and it will go down in the annals of grotesque fame-whoredom , but it makes you wonder a wee few things ....

Levi knocked up Sarah Palin's kid as we all know , but would he (or did he) hit the 45 years-young Sarah? I mean , despite her annoying voice and shitty politics , Mrs. Palin is pretty easy on the retinas . I mean , I'D get groovy with Palin if she was gagged .

And , did Miss Kathy and Studmuffin hit it? I mean if I was Kathy I'd do the gagfuck - I mean he's way better looking and probably way more eager (at least I HOPE) than Steve Wozniak .

And , finally , should I be calling my shrink after writing this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think