Ad data retrieval

Sunday, June 14, 2009

There Was This Douchebaguette Named Candace...



I have made fun of Jane Velez-Mitchell's over-the-top reporting and personality , but I'm with her 100% here .
What the blue FUCK possesses a mother to help a sick fuck child rapist escape lawful custody ??
And pop and pedophile uncle , someone should hunt you bastards down as well. Who the fuck facilitates a pervert's escape so he can hang around his defenseless daughter??

This story would be unbelievable if it wasn't true. I mean , this dude was convicted of raping 10 and 11 year-old kids . Apparently , Candace Watson met sick fuck at a halfway house that her equally sick brother was living at . Now , shouldn't that be your first clue that this dude might not be dating material ? But , hey , mama was lonely (cry me a river!) and she couldn't do any better in her distorted little mind . I'm sick of these women using loneliness as an excuse to do whatever they please with their innocent children . We hear all of the time about these cunts letting men away with doing anything to their babies because they have some idea in their heads that they are to bow to the will of any man, and trust me , I do get it . But because somebody else victimized you DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT to hand your kids over to the Devil incarnate. Oh , and the dad's laissez-faire smug attitude makes me want to choke the life out of him with my bare hands - he absolutely doesn't care that a convicted super-pedophile has his daughter . If that was my kid , I'd hunt fuckface down myself and fire a 30-06 up his ass!

If anything bad happens to that beautiful baby , Candace Watson should ride the lighting with Bob Potter . At the very fucking LEAST , the whole sick twisted family should have ZERO contact with children , or even better , civilization as we know it .

3 comments:

  1. I agree, all rapists need to be affixed with ankle bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom had four kids, me being the eldest... her reason for putting us through hell as kids - she just wanted someone to love her... apparently the love of four children didn't cut it. This woman being "lonley" is bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Castrate them and lock them away. Bread and water for the rest of their lives. Same for the women, lock them away. I believe it's absolutely impossible to correct these people, they shouldn't be allowed out ever.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think