Ad data retrieval

Thursday, January 6, 2011

F*ck NO!

  I saw this advert this morning, and if it wasn't on MSNBC I'd swear it was a joke.



Pajama Jeans- for those of you to lazy to change out of your jammies to go to the grocers. Or go to the gym, not change, work out, not shower nor change, go home, have your toddler puke on them, sleep ALONE, wake up, repeat.

"Pajama Jeans are so comfortable, you'll wear them everyday!" Can you imagine the stench that residing inside Spandex for 24 hours would create? I can just see 24 soccer moms at a spinning class in these travesties.

1 comment:

  1. I would have loved those when I was pregnant; I couldn't find a pair of maturnity jeans that would stay up. The arguements they have against real jeans are void when the pants fit properly.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think