Ad data retrieval

Thursday, October 1, 2009

HOLY FUCK TOY BATMAN!


Ladies and gents , I introduce you to the Eden Tropical G-Spot Vibrator .

Now , I'm not a huge fan of wackysex toy action myself . I prefer the more organic route when it comes to action in the bedroom , bathroom , or kitchen . I'm not a puritan by any stretch , but my lil lady bits just don't groove with the whole 50- horsepower fruit juicer kind of apparatus .

This thing is just fuckin SCARY . There is NO way in HELL you could ply me with ENOUGH narcotics to permit this battery-powered injustice to enter the confines of my undies , let alone my house! I mean , I couldn't even use this on someone else without laughing my face off , and I'm pretty sure that this is NOT the response hungry mamas are looking for .

This thing looks like it is capable of neutralizing an ARMY of Cyborgs!!!

Cue the attack of the killer silicone!

If I wanted something to lauch a life-changing attack on my netherregions I would ply a room full of horny biker dykes with a barrel of Jack Daniels and an ounce of meth and let the games begin!!!

Keep this fuckin thing and it's relations away from me ...

...or I might ....

...just....

....blog....

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA i thought it was a BONG!!!! bong or dong..Korn said it best "fuck that,fuck that"..and NOT literally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with razormuse...though it was a bong..I would not let that anywhere my lady parts looks kinda dangerous don't know if it could snap back after that...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Razor and gator ... I too would have went with bong over vibrator. What the fuck????

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think