Ad data retrieval

Friday, March 26, 2010

Chill Time



  All of us need to relax and reflect, and for most of us it is zoning out on a reality program or playing the latest RPG. For me, a play my fun, watch the tube, read mostly non-fiction, and I write. But most of you do not know that I enjoy the serenest of time via my paintbrush. 

  Everyone should discover something within themselves that is truly peaceful. I seldom show what I do, but this is the rare occasion. Enjoy for pleasure or critique, but this IS me. Pardon the lousy resolution.


2 comments:

  1. I especially like the 1 at the bottom. I don't know why. I like the flow & the use of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bottome one too. The eye is kinda trippy though.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think