Ad data retrieval

Friday, March 12, 2010

Love Is..?

  In the search for everlasting love and affection, people have gone to some bizarre lengths. there have been romanticized tales of self-amputation, eloping , even suicides . I vividly remember a story of a South American dude who exhumed and embalmed a woman he was stalking and lived with her remains for decades. 

  So we get it - people are weird when it comes to love and lust.

  But this is TOO good to not share. According to UK Metro, a dude in Korea MARRIED his favourite body pillow. Married ...a....pillow. There's even video evidence of this. He really loves his anime lady pillow. I don't know about you, but I was pretty sure that people stopped humping pillows somewhere before age 6. (or at least I did) And how do you know if the pillow consents? 

  Cue this to open floodgates of Japanese girls marrying their Robert Pattinson body pillows. 

 

  

3 comments:

  1. hmmmm...If it weren't for you...I might like to marry mine...She's just purple though...and corduroy...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it NOT okay to marry a member of the same sex but it IS okay to marry inanimate objects?Whatever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to ck out the rpats pillow thing, nothing surprises me anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think