Ad data retrieval

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscar Thoughts

  Most people watch the Oscar red carpet dealio for the dresses and to scope Sam Jackson's latest awesome tux. Ladies oooh and ahh over the latest creations of the chosen designers and their glorious canvasses. 

But not me. I watch because I want to see who will have the weirdest plastic surgery. It makes me feel so much better about myself when I witness some former heart throb with his face pulled so tight he can lick his eyebrows.  And the worst disasters are generally the mugs of the has-beens, presenters, or other furniture. You will never see Meryl Streep  with a mug that looks like a whoopie cushion because aging authentically and gracefully is a talent all in itself. 

Because I come from a long line of women that stay wrinkle-free into their eighties, you will never have so worry about me showing up to anything looking like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think