Ad data retrieval

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How Many Words Is This Picture Worth?

  A fair chunk of you still love Glenn Beck and get really pissed at me when I trample on him. If I make a valid point about something and use the words 'Glenn' and 'Beck', the point is sorely missed because the assumption is that the entire post is about him. I mean, I know that Glenn Beck thinks everything is about him, but it is truly not.

  With all of this in mind, I give you Mr. Beck in his actual words. He is responding to those who preach liberation theology with his usual sanctimony . But do check out the emotion, the sheer rage that cannot be faked, and offer up your defense in the comment section.

1 comment:

  1. Good post and a good point. If I were a Christian I would probably agree.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think