Ad data retrieval

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bacon-Related Post Of The Week

  I was surfing my blog for an old post for a reader and I discovered an advert for this in the sidebar. I was distracted for a few days by other things, but my friend Rosina decided to remind me that my blogs have been a little short of pork lately. Well oink-lovers- feast your eyes on this:


  That would be bacon-flavoured pure soda from the minds at Jones that created Thanksgiving Tofurky pop. I have not tried it (yet), but it is kosher-certified drinkable oink-flavoured fuzzy water. And since I'm allergic to swine, this might be the only chance I get to bacon grease without risking my life.

If I vanish for a few days, it's because I'm trying to find Jones Baconpop and/or I have found it and the sodium content has induced a coronary.

  Still, I want this. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think