Ad data retrieval

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Kids Are Alright



  One of my readers posted this and thought that a good number of you would enjoy this.

  This kid is 14 and he's speaking up to defend a teacher suspended for kicking a bigoted teen out of class. Whether or not you agree with teacher Jay McDowell's actions in removing the student, take time to admire the skill with which this young man delivers his message.

Thanks to Leroy Box, a fellow who knows all about fighting discrimination.

2 comments:

  1. great work Roof,when this guy says,'I to am gay",he says it with such conviction and truth it made my heart smile.
    I am also happier now I know we have these amazing young people who will b our future, they might be able to show others the way with out war, prejudice and segregation.

    Keep up the good work
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little boy rocks...now I half to go reapply my make-up damn it..lol

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think