Ad data retrieval

Friday, May 28, 2010

It Must Be The Pot



 Seattle city council voted Thursday to consider the idea of building a nude beach . It was the third most popular suggestion after expanding light rail and legalizing marijuana.

  I don't know if any of you have been to Seattle, but it is close enough to me that I could sneeze and they'd catch my SARS.

  Okay kids, it is cold and rainy in Puget Sound 363 days of the year. I know that Seattle residents must be smoking a lot of pot because light rail is the only thing with ANY threat of expanding near a nude beach.

  Don't worry about the children prudes - Seattle denizens are known for being rather rotund and there's no  chance of nudies getting a tan in a place this overcast. Like Mr. Happy, the stoners will turn shriveled and grey. Just tell the wee ones they are sea lions, which brings me to the best point about nekkid Puget puffballs...

   ... I wonder how many Orcas will die from patchouli poisoning or beach themselves out of embarrassment after mistaking a middle-aged mandolin player for a tasty seal?

  PeTA really needs to get on to this and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think