Ad data retrieval

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sometimes...

  A timeout to give thanks to the people of Twitter.

I've been tweeting for a year and change now, and I'm still constantly amazed by this tool. You all let me talk about dumb shit seemingly endlessly, while I try to sprinkle in important viewpoints on life. And you LISTEN to me. You respond to me. You laugh at and with me. Some of you have told me I've made your day better. Some of you have told me I've even changed your opinion on important issues.

All that is kind of mind-blowing to me. I'm just some dude sharing his thoughts.

I know in the future I'll be working with some of you too. Friendships, networks, insanity.

Thank you, for real. 

Ripped from Tyler Conium

Sometimes Someone Says it better than you, frequently that is Tyler. We have been networking for about the same amount of time and seemingly "ran into" each other a little over a year ago.
Ty, you are THE best young man I have met in years. That is indisputable. I am all in with pocket aces when I am around you.
That being said, I'm gonna get you drunk on Cuervo and fill you full of wings and nachos and indy punk at Sneaky Dees next time I'm in T.O.

I love you man.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh Sneaky Dees.. was there not too long ago as a matter of fact. I don't even know what to say about the compliments aside from the feeling being 100% mutual. All love

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think