Ad data retrieval

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Music Moment


 I used to sell a lot of antique books and sports memorabilia on Ebay. I used a lot of the proceeds to expand my t-shirt collection. I also purchased CDs and records for ridiculously low prices. This CD I bought for $1.12 and it was so desired by my friends that I purchased 5 copies from the shop at retail. (I suppose that IS the point).

This record IS worth the $10. And probably more.

I bring you a few snippets from  the best non-charity tribute album in my lifetime.

The Goth Electro Tribute to Depeche Mode

There is ZERO wrong with this record. Every song has been given proper due. This just DOESN'T happen with cover records, but it does here. I could endlessly critique songs, but I'll let you listen and enjoy and go ...

Steal This Album


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think