Ad data retrieval

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Proofreading Isn't For Everyone


 

 The Republican National Committee is under attack from "Family Rights" groups after a snafu earlier this month  instructed callers to an incorrect number. OOOPS. 

  The thing is, the number printed directed callers to a phone sex line. Because I know that little kids aren't going to call the RNC, I personally find this hilarious. I have visions in my head of a horde of Glenn Beck-type weenies calling and being asked if they are "horny, nasty boys". 

  Naturally, Tony Perkins from the Family Research Council (the same organization that preaches that gays can be magically "cured" ) has his panties in a twist and is calling for people to stop supporting the RNC. This is conjunction with the RNC trying to write off a $2000 party at Voyeur have him convinced that Conservatives should abandon the committee. 

   Call me immature, but I find this an incredibly amusing reason why people should actually reread things before sending them out to the masses. Or not, and give me free entertainment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think